BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Christmas time....

As I write this, I am thinking of a friend. A dear friend who lost her beloved Grandfather recently. For her family, this Christmas will not be the same. For her family, something will be missing. As they celebrate, or try to celebrate, someone will be heavy on their hearts. My heart is heavy for her family. And for many other families who are facing a tough time this Christmas.

Next month will mark 8 years since Richie & I said goodbye to one of our closest friends who chose to take his own life. That January is somewhat of a blur & was the hardest time in my life but one thing I will always remember is the constant regret I faced everyday of wishing I would have told him how much he meant to me.

In the hustle & bustle of this holiday season, I encourage you to take a moment to call that old friend who's been on your heart, send a card or pay a visit to a relative who means so much to you, tell the people you love how much you care. You will never know how much it means, but they will. One thing I will never regret is a kind gesture done for somebody else.

2 comments:

momof3 said...

I won't forget to tell you how much you mean to me! You're a true friend and I am soooo thankful for your friendship. Do you remember that first Christmas card I gave you? hahaha! I just remembered that:)I can't wait for our visit so I can get some much needed laughs.

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

You are so sweet! I love you girl!