BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm back!

We are all settled in after spending 9 days back home at my parents. We had a really nice Christmas & got to spend a lot of time with family which was great. Philip is enjoying all of his fun gifts. His favorite is a Thomas the Train ball pit from my parents. He plays with it endlessly! I love it. I can't find the attachment for my camera but when I do I will post some cute pictures I have of him in it.

Oh and I am officially a stay-at-home mom! I had my last day of work Saturday at Simonson's. I'm going to miss some of my co-workers & my clients but it feels really nice to not have to drive back every weekend. I feel like we are finally able to begin our life here & I cannot wait to find a church! I will post more when I find the attachment.

2 comments:

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Glad you had a fun Christmas. It was awesome seeing you at Grandma's - can't wait to see Phili's pictures!

momof3 said...

I'm waiting for an update...aren't you on the computer all day anyway?;)