BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cold outside but warm in my heart

Philip & I had our first dance this morning. We were in the kitchen and the song "The First Noel" came on the radio. I picked him up and held him close and he snuggled in as close as he could get to me. If you know Phili, you know that he is NOT a cuddler, at least with me anyways. Then as we swayed in the kitchen, holding one hand & wrapping the other around each other, he proceeded to hum through the whole song! I have never heard him hum before and even though it was slightly off key, it was the sweetest thing I've ever heard! He had the sweetest most peaceful look on his face. Awww.....I love my little Phili :)

5 comments:

Mamie said...

That's so sweet. I bet you got teary eyed.

Miss said...

oh I LOVE those moments! Whenever I have them I think really hard about it so I can remember it forever


and then I blog about it b. cI know that I actually wont remember it forever! =) haha

Mary said...

You think I didn't!? (get teary eyed)

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

That is sweet. Little Phili...he's so cute!

Barbara said...

I wonder if I could still lift my baby boy and do a little dance:)!