BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

I have been tagged

My cousin, Miss, tagged me...here are the rules: You must go to your documents folder (or wherever you store your photos) and go to your 6th picture folder, then go to the 6th picture in that folder and post it on your blog. Tell us a story about that picture.
















Nice lighting, huh? I was just married in our cute little apartment. Richie was making me my first dinner, so I was a VERY happy girl :)

Just for fun, here's the 5th picture in that folder :) hehe














I tag.....Barb, Mamie, Jen, Katie, Julie & Rae

6 comments:

Christy_jebsgirl said...

Haha! That is too funny of a picture. Talk about a chef in an apron!

Miss said...

after seeing Richies picture I can SEE why you are such a happy girl! =) haha

momof3 said...

I did it! I'm a team player:)

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Hilarious!
Also, I did my tag...although I didn't tag anyone else...

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Hey wanted to tell you that tonight at dinner Logan said we were having a baby girl and when Ryan asked what we should name her he said how about the name of Richie's baby...you mean Philip? Yeah! :)

Barbara said...

Mary- I will take you up on your tag - I just haven't had time yet. So, don't think I'm ignoring you.