BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

His mercies are new every morning


Today is a much better day! It's amazing what a little scripture, prayer, Joyce Meyer & Max Lucado will do for the soul. With all the extra time I've had lately I've been reflecting, which I don't usually do because I have a horrible memory. But, it's been really good. I realize that a big party of my feeling empty is that I can't remember the last time I've been to church :( With working every Sunday, we used to go to the Tuesday night service but now that we moved, we haven't gone yet. I suppose it's sort of like when your car starts to run out of gas. It slowly starts to go empty until you realize that you have to do something about it if you want it to keep working. Luckily my gas light went off!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

EXACTLY!
P.S. What is a live traffic feed?

Mary said...

It tells you what areas people are viewing your blog from..i.e. Elk River. I get one everyday from NY, but I don't know who it is!?

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Well said! Glad you're feeling better today! Hang in there. Even though I wouldn't want to trade staying home with the boys some days seem so monotonous and like what did I accomplish besides wipe poopy butts, make pb&j, clean one mess after another yet it's never clean etc...but then I realize these days are going to end all too soon so then I stop to enjoy those little poopy butts! :)

Miss said...

seriously.....if we only had a gas light come on when we are running low!! =)