BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A new day

Thank you all for your words of encouragement over the last few days. They've really helped. Prayer is such a an amazing thing. I woke up this morning feeling peaceful and hopeful and we have had a wonderful day. He is like a different child (knock on wood).

Richie came home last night, took one look at me and said "I think mama needs some alone time." He is really good about stuff like that. He has been going to bed early every night since he has to wake up at 4am so him and Philip have been going down at the same time which has been really nice! He is such a good dad and husband. I am going to go ENJOY my little boy now!

Lamentations 3:22-23
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

2 comments:

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

I am so right there with you sister! On the previous post and now even onto this one because today was a new day for me as well, but I fully know that tomorrow is coming, anyway reading your verses on your last two posts really helped me and I am so apprecaitive that you wrote them on there.

I hope that you can let Phili go and just get refreshed. Being pregnant is such a crazy thing and sometimes it's hard to keep perspective when all you need is a nap so take advantage I bet it will be not only good for you but for Phili as well.

Hope this comment makes sense!?!?

Rachel said...

I love that verse! and I am so grateful you have Richie :)