BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

My sweet baby Wesley!

The night before the ultrasound, we kept asking Philip if he wanted a brother or sister. "No Sista" is what he kept saying. When we asked him what he wanted he'd say brother or "Wessey" I am so glad that we granted his wish!

I feel like I've been walking on cloud 9 since we found out. It's the same way I felt when I found out Philip was a boy. I love him so much already. I feel like from the beginning I've already bonded with Wesley so if I would have found out it was a girl, I would have been shocked! I am so happy!!

He was quite active for the ultrasound yesterday. He was sucking his thumb, waving and practically doing somersaults. Richie was so proud. He wasn't able to come with to Philip's ultrasound because of work so this was his first experience and he loved it.

Wesley is also quite big! He's just under a pound which is big for his age. They said they may do another ultrasound in 10 weeks to check his growth. I am measuring a week ahead.

He is very healthy and very active. I think Philip is going to have some competition!


3 comments:

Erin C said...

He is adorable! So happy for you guys!

Randi said...

ohh so cute! look at that little guy

Mel said...

Exciting Mary..love that name!