BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nick Arrojo!

I got to meet Nick Arrojo from one of my favorite TV shows today. He does the hair on TLC's "What Not To Wear." He also owns Arrojo Studios in Manhattan, NY. He came to Simonson's and did a haircut demonstration & a question and answer session. He was even nicer in person & hilarious too! He is very down to earth and talks a lot about being postitive and helping people feel better about themselves through doing hair. He is my FAVORITE! You can see him on TLC weekdays at 11 & noon. He's also kinda cute, eh?

4 comments:

Barbara said...

How fun! I had to do a double take because I thought it was you and Richie and he just didn't look like himself.

momof3 said...

That's so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy you got to do something fun and meet a celebrity:) I love him too, he's funny on that show.

Jen gurl said...

I LOVE that show! What happened to his locks? He IS a cutie! (I didn't know he had a tat on his arm!?) So happy for you that you got to meet him!

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

That's awesome! How exciting that you were able to learn from him!