BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My little love & I


My aunt Barb took this picture of me & Philip at an event for church. I would normally feel silly putting a picture up of myself but this picture is different. I cried when I first saw this picture. (Good tears).


Ever since I first laid eyes on Philip, my heart has never been the same. It is filled with so much love and joy. Words alone could never express how I feel about him, but when I see this picture, it says it all.


Thank you Barb for capturing how I feel about Philip in such a unique & wonderful way. What a gift to use your God given talents to bless others in such a special way. I love you Barb!

9 comments:

Barbara said...

You are welcome! I not only love your beautiful smile but the way he is looking up towards you!

Mamie said...

That's true. I've never seen anyone's happiness be multiplied by about a thousand times by having a child. Not to take anything away from you other moms (or Richie, he makes Mary very happy too!).

Mamie said...

Oh, and by the way...GORGEOUS picture!

momof3 said...

That's such a cute picture. I saw it on your messenger last night but I didn't know you had it on here It's a lot easier to see when it's not so tiny:) You and Phili are a great team I can't wait to start seeing you guys more during the school year!

Jen gurl said...

What an ADORABLE picture! You and Phili looks SO cute and happy:)

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

That is a GREAT picture! I love it, you look amazing!

Rachel said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture... philip is adorable, you are beautiful and you look in love :-)

Miss said...

oh my gosh...you LOOK amazing!! And you should NEVER feel silly about putting picutres of yourself up! We LOVE them!! =)

Barbara said...

Mary, Where did you go???