BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss Roses

It was my niece Hannah's birthday on Monday. She had a fun party at her house that night but I got to have the kids over for the morning so we had our own little celebration. We had a little baking class & Olivia, Sam, Paige & Hannah all made a birthday cake. I must say that they did a very good job! Hannah was being too shy to blow out her candles so the "big" kids stepped in to get he job done!


Something's wrong with this picture?!



The birthday girl scoping out the scene


Sam putting on a puppet show =)

Olivia acting silly =)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh Mary - what a fun idea - a cooking class!!

Say- I have a beautiful picture of you and Philli - I'll e-mail you. I hope you post if on your blog because it is so cute!!

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

You are such a great aunt!