BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

How wonderful

I got the best surprise ever yesterday morning. My mom called & said she was bringing a surprise over with Mamie. I had no idea what to expect. They had me close my eyes and when I opened them I saw the most adorable professional photo of Philip, framed and all. They had taken him to David's one day while I was at work. I cried tears of joy, I was so happy! We were given a gift card to David's for our wedding from his family & Mamie & Dan but we forgot to use it and felt silly using it now (almost 3 years later!). So, knowing this, Mamie & my mom decided to do it & surprise us. It is hanging up in our living room. I can't wait for you all to see it! I must have stared at it half the day yesterday. Philip gets excited when he sees it too! I am so blessed to have them in my life.

Their kindness reminded me of a year ago (almost) when I was in the hospital with Philip, they came over & cleaned our house & bought us some new stuff so that when we came home from the hospital, it would be nice & clean. We are so blessed!

5 comments:

momof3 said...

I can't wait to see it! You do have such a great family:)

Rachel said...

that is SOOO sweet!!! can't wait to see it :)

Barbara said...

I want to see it too!

Miss said...

I told Mamie you also have a gift certificate from ME for Phili boy and am wondering if she is going to have to bring him all the way to cambridget to get his picture taken AGAIN!! =)

PLEASE take me up on it. I will feel worse if you never use it

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

post a picture of it on your blog!