BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Papa's boy

My dad stopped by yesterday morning
on his way to work & it honestly made Philip's day. Philip is NOT a cuddler one bit (except for a select few which doesn't include me) but as you can see in this picture, he had no problem cuddling right up to my dad. He did it the moment my dad picked him up. It was so sweet. Then when he had to leave for work......well you can see for yourself just by looking at his facial expression above! Aren't they both handsome!?








6 comments:

Erin Wiegratz said...

Mary....he's soo cute! It was so fun to see him at Randi and Joe's wedding. What a little ladies man! Anyways, I hope I can see you both soon!

xxoo
Erin

momof3 said...

awwwww! I love Phili he's sooo cute. He looks so cozy with your dad! Grandpa's are awesome:)

Mamie said...

I love those pictures! They're so cute.

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Those are such sweet pictures!

Miss said...

how sweet!!

Barbara said...

I love seeing Marly with his grandchildren!