BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

My "Baby Boy" is one today









A year ago today I was handed the most precious gift I have ever received. I had no idea that this little joy was about to come into my life and change it forever. From the moment I first held Philip I knew I would do anything to protect him and love him. He came into this world a little early so he had a few obstacles to overcome but he's come a long way and we couldn't be more proud of him. He is such a blessing.


8 comments:

Mamie said...

I forgot how tiny he was!! Happy Birthday Phili!

momof3 said...

Happy Birthday Phili! God made this day especially for him! Nobody can explain how much love you'll feel when you see your child the first time I'm so happy that you were able to be blessed with that feeling a year ago:)

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILI!!! So glad you joined us in this world :-)

Miss said...

teeny tiny! How small he was~ Happy birthday...one day late!

Barbara said...

He is such a beautiful boy!

Erin C said...

Happy First Birthday! The time goes soooo fast!

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Happy Belated Birthday Phili!

leah @maritalbless said...

No he isn't! No way! That is crazy!

Happy birthday little man!