BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Update

We have progress :) I am dilated to a 3 and 50% effaced. It feels good to know we're getting somewhere! I all of the sudden feel great today too. I worked out at the Y for an hour tonight and it felt wonderful to get everything moving again! If I don't have him by my due date (two wks from today) my dr. will set up an induction for the following week. Hopefully I'll have him before then but it feels good to know that he WILL be here for sure in the next 3 weeks.

4 comments:

Miss said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

I can hardly wait to meet him! =) where are you delivering?

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

so excited for you and you look amazing!

Mary said...

Thanks! At Fairview down here.

Barbara said...

Is your mom still there? I'm so excited for you!