BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

37 weeks~Full term

We are in the home stretch. I don't want to say I think I'll go early but whatev....I'm going to say it! I am cramping and having some contractions (not consistent) and lets just say that Wesley is so low that I feel like one big sneeze and he'll be out! The pressure and the sensation that I'm feeling are insane. I walk around like I am trying to keep a bowling ball from dropping out of my pants. Since I was induced at this point last time, I honestly don't know what to expect so these may be normal symptoms that are felt the last few weeks of pregnancy? Help me out moms! Whatever the case, we're getting close and he's still measuring a week ahead so 38 weeks. I had an internal last week but since my uterus is so tilted they couldn't reach it to find out if I'm dilated. OUCH! She was able to feel his head right away and said that he's extremely low. I'm not sure if that means anything or not.

So lets see what else....I am huge haha. My belly has seriously gotten insanely big. Ever since he dropped, I can't.stop.eating. Somehow and I don't know why but the only time I feel good is when I am working out so I've managed to feel pretty good physically. I haven't worked out the last few days though and I seriously doubt I'd be able to. I've gained what I expected to so if I can just keep it at that until he comes I'll be satisfied. I will try and post a belly pic soon!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! You know you're pregnant when your hubby buys you sweatpants for Valentine's Day and you are soooo excited :)

3 comments:

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

sounds normal to me! when i was checked with the boys their heads were in the way to so i didn't know if i was dialated or not and then i had them each about a week later...here's hoping for you! :) you look stinkin cute too btw!

Randi said...

Hey Mar!

wow! good for you for working out the entire pregnancy. Even if it is walking, that really helped me feel good until the end too. But dont be to hard on yourself :) doesnt sound like you are, but just saying.

good luck in your last couple weeks. You look fanastic and i am glad you had a decent pregnancy this time around!

:)

Barbara said...

So exciting!!!! I can hardly wait for you. Rachel ended up staying in town due to the weather, maybe should should stick around??? You'll have to let us know.

By the way, will you change your blog title?