BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

38 Weeks

So excited to be at this point. I have a dr. appt today and she's going to check for progress so I am really hoping these cramps and pains are getting us somewhere! I feel better than I did a week ago so that's good. Here is my belly shot, I had a little helper today.

Speaking of little helper, Richie had to work the last 4 nights 12 hour shifts so my mom came down and stayed. She was so helpful! We had a super fun weekend doing things downtown in RW. Women's expo, book store, lunch at the St. James, Eagle watching, Church, fun shops. It felt so good to get out and enjoy the weather and take my mind off things. Thank you so much Mom!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

you look so good!!

How nice of your mom! Did she bring that stuff?

Mary said...

Thanks Rae! She's bringing it down next time she comes (when Wesley is born!).

Barbara said...

Cindy went eagle watching?

Glad you had fun with your mom - she deserves it and who better to spend her time with!

Mary said...

Yes, she loves Bald Eagles. We saw two! She is home now but will be back as soon as I go into labor...hopefully soon :)