BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wish me luck!

So I have been feeling pretty good lately other than a little nauseous here or there, but nothing compared to what it was like with Philip which has been very nice.

That is, until I get in the car, mainly long car rides. Big time nauseous. I have been avoiding any driving unless it is just in town because it brings on the sickness pretty strong. It doesn't matter if it's me or Richie driving.

Well a few weeks ago my, ahem, wonderful hubby rsvp'd to his friend's wedding without my consent. It is today. And it is 2.5 hours away. Oh.my.gosh. And unless we want to stay here.....




....it's going to be round trip. Meaning 5 hours in the car today. This is the only motel/hotel in the entire 30 miles radius of the town. Wish me luck!



4 comments:

Erin C said...

I hope you made the drive oksy... I keep jumbo ziploc bags in my car just in case :)

Erin Wiegratz said...

Mary, you are hilarious...

Barbara said...

Mary where did you get that picture? I hope you made it home safe and sound!

Mary said...

They actually had these pictures on their website!