BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Belly pics!

We had a wonderful weekend with my parents down here. I will post more about that tomorrow but first I thought I'd quick post some belly pics! I was horrible about taking them with Philip. I was not too excited that I was getting bigger and bigger everywhere. But this time I figure it comes with the territory so I am going to relax and enjoy it!

They are a little backwards but the second one is my 6 week bloat and the first one is from tonight so 10 weeks. I look bigger in person than I do in the pictures. At least I think so anyways! Excuse my crazy lazy eye. I didn't feel like doing a redo so whatevs. haha.



4 comments:

Mel said...

Love your little baby bump Mary! You look so cute as always :)!

Erin C said...

love the pics! Can't wait until I can see more of a bump :)

Randi said...

ohh you look so cute Mary!! are you feeling good so far?

Rachel said...

you look beautiful!