BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Such a fun weekend

I am pretty convinced that we live in one of the neatest places in the world. My Dad and Mom came down this past weekend and spent the night. We had so much fun and got to learn a lot about the history of Red Wing.

First, we went and had lunch here...... Then we did a little shopping and got to see the world's largest boot here.........
We finished our afternoon activities by taking a scenic/educational trolley ride through downtown Red Wing. We got to see old beautiful homes and learn about the history of a lot of the town.

It was a weekend I will never forget. We had so much fun having my parent's down here! Philip was on his best behavior having "Nama" and "Papa" down here. He has been asking for them ever since :)

1 comments:

Mel said...

That makes me want to move to Red Wing! :)