BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

I want Chi-Chi

That's what Phili has been saying when he wakes up in the morning. When we were in Mexico, he heard all the kids calling Richie "Chi-Chi" a nickname that has been around since my niece and nephew were little and couldn't pronounce Richie. It is so cute. Or he'll walk into a room saying, Chiiii-Chiii?" I love it.

We are super excited to dog sit for Mitch & Abby's Pug. We get to have her for a little over a week. Philip is going to be so happy!

We had a fun week this week. We got to visit my aunt and her daughters. She was kind enough to let Philp take a little car home that he wouldn't give up and needless to say, he is now obsessed with it. He has even given up Elmo for bedtime in exchange for the car. That says a lot! He brings it in the car, to the the Y, everywhere around the house. It's so funny.

Richie's birthday is tomorrow. We are going to go to a vineyard in Cannon Falls to see a solo-acoustic guitar player who sings classic rock but mainly a lot of Beatles songs. Couldn't be more perfect! I have already checked him out on YouTube to make sure that he won't botch any of the Beatles songs. He is good!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Hahahhaha! I love it! That is soooo funny Mary!

Barbara said...

Oh Happy Birthday Richie! I hope you guys had a fun night.