BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Food on the brain

I seriously can't stop eating. I've been really nauseous and the only thing that helps is if I eat....not good! I swore I wouldn't eat a ton this pregnancy because I did a lot with Philip. But so far, I've been just as bad. I am obsessed with peanut butter English muffins even though they smell like dogs to me.

I have been pretty drained at night but Richie has been helping out a ton with housework. I've managed to still work out about a dozen times since I found out so hopefully that will balance some of the overeating! I have my first appointment two weeks from today. I am really excited for that. According to the nurse over the phone, I am due march 7 but we will see when I have an ultrasound!

3 comments:

Amber said...

How exciting Mary! Yay..congrats!

Randi said...

when i was first pregnant, eating was the only thing that made me not feel sick too! i do not miss that feeling :)

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

I eat like a total pig when I am pregnant...it's the only thing that makes me feel a little bit better...of course it's always food that is not good for you too, oh well,