BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun news!


It's a little hard to read but it says "This little monkey is going to be a big brother!"


Yes, you read that right :) I found out about a week and a half ago that I am pregnant! We couldn't be more excited. I am about 6 weeks. Due the beginning of March. I have been feeling tired and nauseous but that is good! I have taken 4 pregnancy tests over the last week and a half. haha. I HAD to take a digital one that reads "Pregnant". I've been trying to wait to tell people, but ha, who am I kidding! Richie has been super excited to tell people. Like he says, we exchange our Christmas gifts in November, so....we aren't very good at keeping surprises :) We are SUPER excited!



5 comments:

Mel said...

Ahhhhh Mary!!! Congrats...thats soooo exciting!!! We're so happy for you!

Randi said...

congrats Mary!!! how exciting!!

Erin C said...

Congrats Mary, Richie, and Phili! That is so exciting!!!!! Love phili's t-shirt!

momof3 said...

I'm so happy Phili is going to be a brother! Siblings are so great!!!

Miss said...

you are so much like me! HOW can one wait to tell?!?! =) I love you!!!!!