BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Suppose I should update =0

Not too much is new here. I have been really busy at the salon which is nice. I'm even starting to enjoy updos! This Wednesday will be my last day of nannying for the school year because Julie is a teacher. I'll be picking up more hours at Simonson's. Richie started at Cargill today, so I'm hoping that went well. Phili is crazy, cute and so much fun. He says Dada & Papa now. He giggles really hard when I say Papa & when we play peek-a-boo. I wish he was a cuddler but not so much! He sleeps really well for us at night and he's a pretty good napper too. I think he's a really good kid but every mom probably says that =) He is so much fun. It's hard to have a hard day with him around.

We've been dog sitting for my in-laws this past week and even though I like the dog, I've realized that I am not ready for one just yet. Philip likes having her around. When Libby barks at him, he barks back at her which is really funny.

Mitch got married one year ago today. I can't believe how much time flies. It was also a year ago this week that I found out I was carrying a baby boy inside of me. My mom was with me at the ultrasound when I found out it was a boy. Richie had to work so my mom and I went to Target after the appt. to buy him blue stuff as a gift to reveal that it was a boy. I felt like I was on cloud 9 walking through Target. I have never been so happy in my life and I have never been the same since. I thank God everyday for that precious little boy I get to call my son.

5 comments:

Haddi said...

awww that's so precious! He's so cute!! You guys seem like such a happy family :)

Barbara said...

You glow you are so happy! You have truly grown into a caring, giving young woman. And how was Richie's first day of work?

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

that's a fun memory!

Barbara said...

By the way, Happy Anniversary Mitch & Abby!

Purty Pat said...

I'm so glad things are going well, especially now that you'll have at least a little bit more free time. Yes, there's nothing so great as being a parent. You can't explain it to anyone - just like falling in love.