BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

The heart of a 3 year old


These are just parts of different conversations I had with Liam today....


Liam: Mawwy?

Me: Yes Liam?

Liam: I am going to get you a new butt for Christmas.

Me: How come?

Liam: Because your butt is too big and bouncy!


Me: You crack me up

Liam: Huh? I crack you up? Where does it hurt?

Me: No, I mean you're funny, you make me laugh

Liam: I know...God made me to be funny because it makes other people happy.


Me: Excuse me ( I burped)

Liam: Your manners are beautiful. It makes me so happy when you use them.


Later on in the day...


Liam: Thank you Mawwy

Me: Aww, your manners are beautiful too

Liam: No...my manners are handsome


I can't make this stuff up people, it's all true!


How could I not love my job!?


3 comments:

momof3 said...

awww he is sweet isn't he? He's the sweetest and funniest boy I've ever met and I've taught hundreds. I'm not being subjective at all;)

Purty Pat said...

So cute! I love how he says your name. What a sweet little guy. Also, he's fortunate to have you for a nanny three days a week.

Bridgit said...

Very very funny!