BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Love for my family

I have been reading my families blogs this past hour or so and I am so overwhelmed with the love I have for each of you (that includes all of you who have not entered the blogging world). You have all touched my life in unique and wonderful ways. I wish I could spend so much more time with each of you. Thank you all for strengthening my Faith, thank you for your unending support and encouragement, for your advice and your love. I am so incredibly blessed to have each of you in my life. Just when I start to backtrack in my walk with God, I see glimpes of Him in each of you and I am pulled closer and closer to Him. I thank God for you all. I love you all more than your precious hearts could imagine.

7 comments:

Haddi said...

aww I love you too Mary! God has really blessed us with an amazing family.

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

you are so sweet!

Mamie said...

You are really sweet, Mary!

Barbara said...

You said that in such an wonderful way.

Rachel said...

We love you too!!!!

Jen gurl said...

Thanks, Mar! Love you too!

Miss said...

you write your feeling so well! I love reading your heart on paper!

I love you too! miss