BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Strange

So, we had our baby monitor on downstairs the other night when we heard a baby crying. Assuming it was Philip, Richie went upstairs to check on him. All of the sudden, I heard another woman talking to the crying baby through the monitor! When Richie got upstairs, he discovered Philip's baby monitor was shut off in his bedroom. We could hear clear as day this woman and her baby. It was so strange. Somehow our monitor picked up her monitor and we could hear everything they were saying. I felt bad for her because she sounded like a stressed out mom trying to get her baby down. I am ashamed to admit that it was very intriguing & I was tempted to keep listening but my honest & ever so noble husband made me shut it off! It's a good thing he did because I would have been embarrassed if it were me on the other end of it.

We'll have to start being more careful of what we talk about when we have our baby monitor on!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

That is weird!! I always could hear other people's phone convos through my phone (just randomly) and I wondered who could hear mine! But I never censored :-)

Mamie said...

Uh, oh. Sounds like the start of a new pasttime...

Barbara said...

Oh that sweet Richie!

momof3 said...

Isn't that freaky? When I first had Aurora I didn't know what was going on with my monitor haha I thought it had to possessed for sure:)

Bridgit said...

Yes, that has happened to me, both ways. I've heard others in our neighborhood, and others have heard me!! We too got a little nervous about it and have been much more careful since! Luckily we don't typically slander our neighbors... :)

Miss said...

That has happened to us before !BUt, I am sad to admit the only reason I shut it off was because NOTHING INTERESTING was going on on the other end...otherwise I would have so wanted to listen! =) haha

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

that is so funny

Jen gurl said...

That has happened to us a few times too! Unfortunately, we couldn't make out what they were saying...OR we would've kept listening:)