BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Interested?

I need models for these dates. The service will be free. =) Let me know if you're interested or if you know someone who is. Thanks!

MEN'S CUT
Tuesday, May 13
10am
Plymouth Simonson's

UPDO
Tuesday, May 20
10am
Elk River Simonson's

COLOR (Needs to be going lighter or darker from previous color)
Tuesday, June 10
10:30am
Plymouth Simonson's

HAIRCUT (Something different than you currently have)
Tuesday, June 17
10am
Elk River Simonson's

COMPLETE COSMETIC/HAIR COLOR MAKEOVER
Tuesday, June 24
3pm
Plymouth Simonson's

I will have more in July but I don't know the dates yet. If you know of someone who would like a complete makeover. Please let me know! Thanks.

3 comments:

Miss said...

um I am in! I would love the complete cosmetic hair makeover! what exactly does that mean? I woudl love it!

or maybe the mans cut??

haha

Barbara said...

HI Mary,
I just love my perm and would be happy to do the highlights or lowlights.
Thank you so much!

Ryan Braley said...

Mary,

Do you still need dashingly handsome male models on Tuesday? If so, I am in. Call me or email me (or Katie).

Ryan