BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A few things...

Richie has an interview at Cargill in Elk River tomorrow! It is his #1 pick for a job (not that he's too picky right now) so please say a prayer for him!
My mom wanted to see an updated picture of Phili so I just took this one of him and Richie.
Also, I have to do updos at Simonson's. I have always been terrified of updos so I've been practicing on myself. I had Richie take a few pictures so I could send them to my mom. You can't see the updo very well, but my face was way too hilarious not to show you in this one!





12 comments:

Barbara said...

Mary - I love what you did with my hair today. I hope your trainer was complimentary! Thanks again!

Mamie said...

Mary, I think you'll do great at your up-dos. I took pictures of Philip and the kids today, I'll add them when I get a chance.

momof3 said...

O.K. every body is giving you compliments but...remember when you did up-do's on me? hahahaha! I know that was a long time ago but it was pretty funny I'm sure you're much better now:)

Purty Pat said...

Dear momof3: You should have seen what Mary did to me (her poor old Grandma!) She used a flat iron and I didn't even recognize myself. But did we ever have a good laugh! Seriously, Mary, the pictures of your updos were darling! Will be praying for both you and Richie.

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Love the face, love the hair!

Barbara said...

How did the interview at Cargill go for Richie?

Jen gurl said...

I can't believe you can do that to your own hair!!? It looks GREAT!! You will do a superb job on your "updo's, updo's"! (can't you just hear your dad & picture his actions?) We'll be praying for Richie!!

Moni said...

I'm sorry i'm totally stalking your blog right now, (I read Rachel's blog). But I just HAD to say that you & Rachel could TOTALLY pass for twins! You 2 look sooo much alike!!

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

How did the interview go?

Rachel said...

oh my gosh your face is hilarious!!

Mary said...

Thanks Moni! It's funny because sometimes I see random people on my cousins/aunts blogs writing things and I think, hmm I've never had a random person on my blog and I thought maybe I wasn't approachable or something! Haha.. I'll have to check out your blog =)

Moni said...

lol, that's funny! i've never had a random person leave a comment either. I promise i'm nice tho! =)