BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

ABC's

ABC's

A: Attached or Single? Happily Attached

B: Best Friend? Hayyyy

C: Cake or Pie? Grandma's chocolate pudding pie

D: Day of Choice? Thursday

E: Essential Item? Gum

F: Favorite Color? Red

G: Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither

H: Hometown? ER

I: Indulgence? Coffee and sleep

J: January or July? July

K: Kids? Phili =)

L: Life isn’t complete without? Jesus & family (Agreed!)

M: Marriage date? 12-31-05

N: Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister 3 brothers

O: Oranges or apples? Apples

P: Phobias and fears? Claustrophobic, Richie would say I'm a cuddle-phobic

Q: Quote? Worry looks around, Sorrow looks back, Faith looks up.

R: Reason to smile? I have many =)

S: Season of choice? Spring

T: Tag three people? Mamie, Julie, Jen

U: Unknown fact about me? Richie is threatening to make me wear a mouth guard to sleep because I grind my teeth so bad in the middle of the night. He also won't let Phili go to a Twin's game unless he wears earmuffs because of the noise. I should take a picture. We're a pretty sweet family.

V: Vegetable? Broccoli

W: Worst habit? Nail biter, nuckle cracker, teeth grinder, bad at returning phone calls

X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y: Your favorite food? Pizza, salad

Z: Zodiac sign? I'm not into Astrology

3 comments:

Barbara said...

1st who is hayyy?
2nd love the quote!
3rd I wear a mouth guard (because of jaw pain) it is lovely!
4th I'm terrible at returning calls too

momof3 said...

I'm not in to astrology :p hahaha! I don't think you're that bad returning phone calls, but I suppose I don't call you that much and who wouldn't return my phone calls:)

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

that is so funny about the earmuffs at the Twins game! :)