BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fun!! (for the ladies)

Ever wondered what you'd look like as a red head, or say a short blonde bob? How about some long luxurious dark curls? Do you have a hairstyle in mind but you just don't know how it would look on you? I think you ladies will all really enjoy this. Click on the link below and you can see what hairstyles/colors work best with your face frame and skin tone. This is the first site I'eve ever found that lets you do this for free. Some salons charge 50+ dollars to do what this site does. I've definetely discovered what doesn't work with my skin tone! If you can, post which hairstyle/color you like best and which one just ain't working for ya girlfriend. I will when I find mine! Enjoy!! Here is one YES for me and one NO WAY! Can you guess which one I like?

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/?xid=p300x250



6 comments:

Mamie said...

I'm guessing the hollywood hair just ain't workin for ya.

Jen gurl said...

They are both Hollywood hair...I'm gonna take a stab and say the 2nd one?! Thanks for the laugh...Olivia asked what I was laughing at and she pointed to that picture and laughed too:)

Mary said...

Yup...The second one ain't working for me girlfriend!

Barbara said...

Mary - how fun!!! I just did and e-mailed some pictures to you. I cheated though and only did ones I thought looked okay.

Erin C said...

too fun mary... good thing I have lots of time to just play around on the computer... this will occupy my morning!

Miss said...

I dont think Madonna should be wearing that hair either!