BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Dirty rotten non-April Fool's Day joke


K 102 morning show is dumb. (Please excuse my "naughty" word as Olivia would say). I am sorry for any fans out there but I am very unhappy with them today.


I woke up this morning so excited for Twin's opener tonight. I put on my MN Twin's t-shirt and anxiously awaited the opening game which starts pretty soon. I couldn't wait to see my favorite player Justin Morneau back in action tonight.

So, this morning I am driving to work and for some reason I have K102 morning show on...bad idea.


They announce that the Twin's traded Justin Morneau and Joe Mauer to the Mets and got Santana back. While I would have loved to have Santana back, I was crushed that the "M & M" boys were leaving. I frantically called Richie who assured me it was not true. That wasn't enough for me. I called Putter. Even when he was half asleep, he still knew better and assured me it was untrue. Finally, the K102 morning crew admitted it was all an "April Fool's Day joke".


It's March 31?????


I did call K102. But, they did not asnwer. You just don't do this to a Twin's fan on opening day. What a bad idea! Now, I am going to go watch the game. Go Twin's!!


4 comments:

Mamie said...

You're crazy.

momof3 said...

Twins drool or wait no that's me while I'm trying to watch baseball, boo;)

momof3 said...

I'm bored of not seeing anything new on your blog update girrrrl. You should write about how wonderful it is to have your hubby home!

leah @maritalbless said...

Mary, I'm right there with you! I didn't even have the chance to fall for it, I had friends calling me all over the place.

I was pissed to learn they did it early. What's the difference between March 31st and April 15th, if neither are April 1st?