BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Stuff

1st off....Cooper Alan is here!!! He was born Tuesday morning. It was so exciting being at the hospital waiting for his arrival with our family and Abby's parents. I live for moments like that! Here is a picture of the handsome little guy.



Wessie is 10 weeks old today. Weighing in at a whopping 16 pounds! Can I get some fries with that whopper? His acid reflux is getting better. Still up every two hours at night but some nights he throws me a bone and sleeps longer. We'll get there. Phili was the same way too. What can I say, I'm raising a couple of party animals? :)

Richie is still working 74 hours/week but it isn't overnights anymore so I can totally handle it. We actually get to see him for a couple hours a night now which is pure bliss. Even though times can get hard, it really makes you appreciate it when they are good. And right now it is good :)

3 comments:

Mel said...

Congrats on being a new Auntie again! Cooper is soooo darling!!!

Side note: You're quite the supermom Mary! Props to you!!!

Randi said...

ohh Cooper is soo darling!

I cant wait to see him and Wesley soon hopefully.

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

hey girl! oh gosh i am not looking forward to getting up in the night again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!