BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Survivor mode

I am doing better but I am at the point right now that feels like I just have to survive the next week and we'll be okay. The outage will be done in a month but Richie will be done working overnights in a week. I was just reading an old post from when Richie had to work in Kansas from the time Phili was 4 months until 7 months (although he drove 16 hours round trip every every wknd to see us for a day and a half!) I remember at that time thinking that the end would never come but obviously it did and now it is just a distant memory. I was very much into listening to the song "Hear Comes the Sun" by the Beatles that last month of him working there. And I am finding myself listening to it again :)

This is just another season in life that will come and go. About a year ago at this time I was ridiculously happy about life and I knew to appreciate it and enjoy it while it lasted and I am so glad I did. And I know that I will be again soon.

I think of so many women who are single moms, widows, military wives, etc. I really can't complain.

Oh and we found out Wesley has Acid Reflux so he's been on Zantac which has really helped. Now if they just made a drug for a naughty toddler......haha....I kid, I kid :)

0 comments: