BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Poll closed

Looks like boy won the vote! I can't wait to see if it's right. I had a lady say to me last night, "I hope for your sake you have a girl" ....Huh?! I get what she's saying but I honestly truly don't care. I would love a brother for Philip and if I have a girl, well then watch out budget because Target clothes here I come! I still think I'm having a boy but this pregnancy has been completely different from my last one so who knows! It's been so much better, no horrible sickness, no constant bleeding, no miscarriage scares and hopefully no high blood pressure. I will have Richie take a picture soon of my belly, it has most definitely popped!

3 comments:

Brit said...

i voted boy! i'm excited for you to find out. esther said we have the same boy name!? i'm so glad this pregnancy is going easier for you.

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

people would always say that to me when I was pregnant with Addison...and now they say, "you finally got your girl!" it is strange...boys are awesome!...hey without them we wouldn't be able to have girls! :) :)

Rachel said...

I voted boy! I don't understand why people say that, like having another boy would be so bad?

Love your names!