BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

The good stuff

My aunt had surgery this week and it went well. They did not find any cancer in her lymph nodes. Praise God!! An experience like this definitely makes you love & appreciate loved ones on a deeper level. Especially the one going through it. I don't know how I would handle a situation like cancer happening to me but I don't believe that I would handle it with as much faith and strength as my aunt has. It'd be hard for me to find the words to eloquently describe my dear aunt and how incredible her faith has been through this process but I hope to someday write about it. Within days of finding out she had cancer my aunt said that she wanted to use this as an opportunity to share her faith. Wow. Please continue to pray for her as she goes through radiation. Thank you for the prayers!

3 comments:

Erin C said...

Mary I am so glad the surgery went well for your aunt! I will be praying for her as she starts her journey with radiation.

Mel said...

Mary, we are continuing to pray for your Aunt. So glad the sugery went well!

Randi said...

hey mar, that is exactly what my mom just went through! we can chat about it on the 29th! i am excited. i hope you can make it up!?