BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Busy

We're settling into our new home & had a great time in Mexico. What a busy couple of weeks, but all fun so I can't complain! I will post pictures soon. I am not going to say I lost my camera attachment. It is just...ahem....missing. I will find it in some random place like I always do.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful. It was such a blessing to have all of our family down there together. Phili loved the ocean, not so much the plane. I have zero desire to ever take him on a plane again! He turned into that kid on the plane & screamed his head off for about half an hour. It was my worst nightmare leading up to the trip. I have so much more sympathy for mom's of screaming kids than I did before. Especially before I had kids, I could never figure out how a mom couldn't get her kid to stop screaming, I get it now!

Phili continues to be fun & crazy. Some days I laugh at him all day while other days he just makes me want to cry or scream or both. He has quite the personality in that little body of his. Everyone says that he's just a boy or that he's just a one year old but that doesn't satisfy me. I need him to be calm & patient, is that too much to ask!? :) Kidding.

I'll post pictures of Mexico soon. Putter & Lindsey looked absoultely stunning!

0 comments: