BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer

It's been a fun & busy summer. We've been busy unpacking and settling in since returning from Mexico. We've had a lot of company & a lot of help (especially from my mom). It's been really fun. We are so blessed!

Richie continues to enjoy his job. He is still in training at Xcel & he loves the challenges of learning new things.

I have been wanting to work PT for a while now so I starting applying for jobs last week. A few different factors played into this decision. The main reasons are that I would really like Philip to go to a daycare to have a chance to interact with others & I would really like to get out of the house & have a little of my own income.

I've been hired at a Medical Spa in the St. James Hotel. I started training this week. I'll mainly be doing front desk, consultations & setting up payment plans. I will only work a couple days a week and some weekends which I think is perfect. We'll see! Philip will be going to a Church Daycare those two days. I am really hoping it will be a good fit for all involved. I will keep you posted!

I hope you're all enjoying your summer. We had my brother's wedding reception last night. It was such a wonderful night. I'm sure you all know that my 3 brothers all married cousins. Last night was a really special night to have both sides of the family come together again. It was a great bunch of people!

2 comments:

Mel said...

It was so great to see you guys this weekend! Your family is beautiful! I hope to see you guys again soon!

Randi said...

it was so good to see you Mary! it was a fun wedding.