BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Did I mention we're moving?!


I'm sorry for my long absence in posts. We've been busy packing and getting ready for our move to RW!! We found a nice little town home to rent and Richie is all set up there as of last night. (Thanks Mamie & Dan for helping us move some stuff :) I get to move down there next week. We are so excited to begin this new chapter in our lives!! As far as my job situation, I will possibly do hair very PT there in the future, but mainly I get to stay home with my little guy!!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am about that. I've been blessed with two really good jobs since Philip was born & knowing that I had to work, I never really allowed myself to think about what life would be like staying at home with him but now that the opportunity has presented itself, I couldn't be more thrilled! It is such a neat town and I really appreciate the history and the beauty of it. I can't wait! More to come soon :)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see you in Red Wing - not that I want you that far away - athough it is much closer that Chicago!

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

i'm excited for you guys and sad for myself! :)