BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beautiful


The following poem is from a weekly email our Pastor sends out. It brought me to tears. I hope you will find it as beautiful as I do. The picture is from google image. I've never googled Heaven before. There are some gorgous photos.


Corrie Ten Boom penned these words;

“When I enter that beautiful city above
And the saints all around me appear,
I hope that somebody will tell me;
Hey, it’s you that invited me here.”

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh.. that is SO cool!

Moni said...

I love it! It made me tear up too!

momof3 said...

Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyy TAG GIRRRRLLL you're it check out my blog!

Barbara said...

My dad (your grandpa) use to sing a song that began like this:

"When we reach the land of light, where shadows are no more -
Oh what a day that will be..."

He sang it so beautiful I can still hear it in my head.