BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Life

Ok so I was giving my sister in law a hard time about not updating her blog and here I sit....one month later :)

Life is great. Wesley is off all meds (yay!). Phili is loving having a little brother. Wesley's face fills with delight when he sees his big brother. Richie has had a nice schedule this summer so that's been really enjoyable.

To be honest, I have just really been focusing my time on being the best mom, wife, Christian, etc. that I can be. I'm making it a goal when I wake up in the morning to not let any negative comments come out of my mouth. I haven't succeeded yet but I am still trying! It's amazing when you start to monitor more closely what you are allowing to fill your mind with throughout the day. Garbage in-garbage out! It's nice to be in a place where things (filth) start to bother you more on television. Do you know what I mean? I have lots I can write about this but for now, Phili is dressing me up like Mr. Potato head so I will have to end. But I hope you are all having a blessed summer!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Mary I'm so proud of you!!
I really do miss you - now when I see you it is for bits and there is always so much going on I don't feel like I get any time with you:(

Abby said...

Mary....I need another post!!

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

it was so fun seeing you at church and grandpa's party sunday! miss you girl!