BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update

Due to some water damage in our basement, I haven't been online much as that is where our computer is. We still haven't entered the world of wireless Internet but we will get there someday :)

Anyways, things are going well with the boys. Daddy went back to work today. He used a lot of vacation to stay home and help with the boys and the house and he did wonderful. Honestly, he blew me away and made me fall in love with him ten times over again :) Here are a few pics.

He adores him

Wessie

For you Miss~I obviously haven't showered or done my hair or makeup in this photo but whatev, I'll keep it real :)

5 comments:

Erin Wiegratz said...

How is your house that clean? cute pics Mary!

Miss said...

you look FANTASTIC!! I love seeing you as a mom!

Erin C said...

Congrats Mary! Your boys are adorable!

Abby said...

You look great!

Barbara said...

Mary you look beautiful! And I love the first picture of Philli holding Wesley.