BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Things

I left my camera at my parent's house (big surprise) but when I get it back, I will post about the train ride & put up photos.It's nice to be home & back in our routine of things. I sure do miss little Brighton though! The first few days after we got home, Philip would wake up asking for "baby" So cute.

A lot has been going on since we've been home. My sweet friend Esther is in the hospital doing her best to keep her twin baby girls growing inside mommy just a bit longer. She is only 23 1/2 weeks pregnant. Please pray for her & her hubby. They are two of the nicest people I know.

My nephew Sammy boy borrowed Philip a bunch of his trains, which if you know Sam, it's a huge sacrifice. Needless to say, I can finally get some stuff done while Philip's awake because he's pretty much mesmerized by the trains.

On a different note, we are putting an offer in on a house Saturday. It's in a nice little neighborhood here in town and it has everything we hoped for. We are going to get a dog once we are settled in!

In case you are wondering about my new photo, my cousin Rachel took pictures of us while we were in Chicago. She did awesome! She is very gifted. I love ALL of them, but here are some of my favorites.
















1 comments:

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Glad you posted! When will you in ER again? That 3rd picture of Philip is so cute he looks so old...my boys still call him baby philip! And they are still insisting that is what we are going to name our baby! By the way Missy was here yesterday and she said you were barrowing her some maternity clothes so I gave her some of the things you gave me that I can't wear anymore so I hope that's ok.