BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sick

We've all been sick this week. Philip has croup & I've got something of the like. Not sure what's going on with Richie but it isn't good!


There's something kind of nice about being sick. Before you think I'm crazy, let me explain. Every other ordinary, meaning non-sick day, I put a lot of pressure on myself to get different things done. If I don't do one little thing, I am full of guilt. When I am sick, I feel like I have a free pass to just cuddle with my sweet boy & not worry about anything else.

Obviously I'd prefer if none of us were sick but for now I am going to stay in my pajamas, not do my hair & watch cartoons with Phili. Actually, now that I typed that, it does sound a lot like a typical day around here, well the first two :) hehe

5 comments:

Rachel said...

yes you're crazy, yes I understand (which means I'm crazy too) and yes I"m sorry you're all sick :(

Miss said...

I AM TOTALY the same way! I love the excuse to do nothing but dote on my sick child!! =)

And, I LOVE your house. Rachel sent me a link to the pics inside and its SOS OSOS OSOOSOO cute! Do you know when you move in?

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

I totally agree as well. It's so great to have a "guilt free" day! :) I am the same way as you. Sorry you're sick though.

I just read Missy's comment...I would love to see the inside if you can email me that would be awesome.

Barbara said...

I loved those day!

Whenever we'd have a snow storm and school was called off Curt would say God wanted us to have a day off!

Bridgit said...

So sorry! :(