BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Treats for Mommy's heart

The other night at dinner, as I was getting plates prepared, Richie & Philip took a seat at the table. I heard Richie go "Awwwww", clearly happy about something. I looked over and couldn't have been more proud when I saw Philip had bowed his head & reached out to hold Richie's hand, patiently waiting for Daddy to pray.

Richie is truly such a wonderful Dad. When he is with Philip, nothing in the room besides Philip gets his attention. He won't turn on the tv, read, go online, or do anything else that doesn't involve Philip. He is always thinking of fun things to do with him & always involves him in whatever he is doing.

At one point when Richie & I were engaged, he said that he would be happy just being the "fun uncle" and never having kids of our own. Little did he know that his best little buddy was just a few years away....






2 comments:

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

He is a good dad, and you are a terrific mom so I would say that Philip is one lucky little boy! :)

Barbara said...

What a sweet post!

I can't believe how grown up Philli is getting!