BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm not a very good blogger

Sorry for the lack of posts. I really don't know what to write about! We love living here. We found a Church yesterday that we really like. My aunt & uncle & their kids used to go there when they lived here. The minute we walked in, everyone was very warm & welcoming. I'm excited to go back again. They also have a Beth Moore Bible study that I'm hoping to join when it starts up again.

We had a fun filled weekend. We took Philip to a story telling Saturday morning at a really neat bookstore downtown, then I watched Richie & him ice skate. It was so cute! Yesterday we took him swimming at the Y. That kid is not afraid of anything. He wanted to swim by himself in the pool. In the deep end. I don't think so buddy. He loves having all of this family time together. It has been so nice having normal weekends again. I feel like a regular person =)

This move has been wonderful for us in so many ways. We have a nice routine of going to the Y on weeknights. Philip gets to play with other kids while we get to work out. Richie is getting home cooked meals every night which wasn't the case when I was working FT. It's hard to fully enjoy everything right now, knowing others are hurting & deeply affected by the economy. At least now I have more free time to pray for everyone and I truly do think it will get better......I have to stay positive.

3 comments:

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

So happy things are going so great for you guys! Miss you though!

Barbara said...

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying your life!

Life is cyclical - it is important to enjoy the good times when you have them because you've been thru hard days before and you will again.

Give that cute little boy of yours a kiss!

Bridgit said...

Mary, I am SO happy for you guys! It sounds like a dream! I love when God blesses us with a period of hard times so that we can so TRULY appreciate the blessing of the good time. I know you guys will not take for granted any of the blessings God has given for you, and I just couldn't be more happy for your "normal" lifestyle!!!