BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Too blessed to be stressed


I am very blessed to take care of one of my best friend Julie's kids. Today I had Mamie drop her kids off for about an hour so the kids could play together while Mamie ran an errand. We had SO much fun! I can't believe I get paid to play with kids. Philip took a nap while we played with trains and read books. In case you can't tell, they are all cracking up in the picture, not crying! Some crazy photographer was pretending to be a monkey and when I say photographer, I mean the girl taking a picture with her cheap cell phone that is hanging together by a screw.

3 comments:

momof3 said...

We're so blessed to have you as our nanny. All the kids love you so much. And of course I do too! When ever I go around the dinner table and ask the kids the best and worst part of their day and why Liam always has some funny comment about you:) I'm sorry your phone is falling apart I'll have to ask Brian about giving you a raise;)

Miss said...

=) hahahah

Whats wrong with using a cheap cell phone as a camera? Thats what I use!!! =)

you are an amazing girl Mary kay!

Mamie said...

Hanging together by a screw...hahaha...that is so funny.