BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Aww sleep...I thought we'd never meet again!

Phili has slept through the night in his crib the past 5 nights in a row. To you this is not a big deal, to me this is a huge deal. I was starting to think the only nights I would get sleep were the nights Super Dad would roll into town which is only about 25% of the time which left a crazy sleep deprived mama the other 75%. He has been so much happier during the day, and so have I! It's amazing what sleep does for us. I will never again take for granted getting 8 hours of sleep. And if anyone is reading this who isn't getting sleep, I am sorry :( My heart really goes out to you and if there is anything I can do to help, let me know!

2 comments:

Bridgit said...

Isn't it glorious??? Oran didn't sleep through the night in his own bed until he was -- wait... he STILL doesn't sleep through the night in his own bed... But, at least I don't have to GO anywhere anymore!!! I'm so glad for you!!! Keep it up Phillip!!

Rachel said...

sounds like something worth celebrating!