BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Phili

For those of you who haven't seen Phili lately, let me give you an update. He is now 5 months old. He is adorable, chubby, slobbery, active, lovable, curious, unpredictable, cuddly, easy-going, happy, alert, he has a very loud screech, he'll put anything within a 12 inch diameter in his mouth, he is a big eater (almost 20 pounds!), he is pretty much a min-Cheech (Richie). Oh, and he's very stylish! I'm sure every parent says this, but I just know he is going to be really smart like his daddy! My parents gave Richie a year membership to the science museum as a Christmas gift and we brought Philip around New Years. I was really nervous about bringing him because he was sort of fussy around that time, escpecially when we weren't at home. Well, let me tell you...he soaked up every minute of it for 3 hours! He was so curious, looking at everything. He didn't fuss once. It was so much fun. I'd like to say that he's a mommy's boy but he lights up whenever Richie gets home. He can't take his eyes off him and it is the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

3 comments:

Miss said...

my kids are in love with their daddy too...I always say "Why do you love your stinken daddy so much??"

=)

Bridgit said...

Well, not everyone thinks their kid is brilliant - Nate is always calling Jackson a meathead... ha ha -- of course he's mostly kidding and totally in love, so it doesn't matter.

Mary said...

That's good stuff!