BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 1, 2013

Guess who's back...back again.....

Well, after almost 2 years (what!), I've decided I want back in the blogging world. I love looking back on posts about the boys and really love that it's a smaller community to share things with that I don't want hundreds of people to see. If you've forgiven me and are letting me back in your blogging world, I thank you :) If this is your first exposure to "Phili's mom" (oops time to update), I hope this serves as a place for you to catch up on our life, maybe have a laugh and hopefully be encouraged by some of my future posts that have been stirring up in my heart. I love writing, I love encouraging people and it's been too long since I've done both. Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

maydaygirl said...

I'm here girl!

Randi said...

Yay!!! I randomly saw you updated and got excited. Welcome back Mary! :)

Mel said...

YES Mary!!! I was so excited when I saw you are blogging again!! YAHOO!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Fun to read your blog again!