BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

25 Weeks

We could not get a good picture of me, as you can tell! But all that matters is the belly, right!?



Sorry about the glare! Here is one without the glare but with the same cheesy face haha...



I feel great! I have gained almost 20 pounds already! But I am working out all the time and not eating too unhealthy so I am not real worried about it. Despite the fact that someone told me today, "I can't believe you have over 3 months left, you are already so big!" Gee...thanks ;)



7 comments:

Brit said...

ADORABLE! and you do not look big at all ... you are teeny tiny :)

Rachel said...

you look awesome!! (minus that face of course! :)

jk

love ya girl!

Mel said...

You look awesome Mary! Adorable belly! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Erin C said...

Your love great! Don't worry about the scale or what anyone says... It is only such a short time you get to "look" pregnant in your life so live it up... it's so darn cute and wonderful!

Randi said...

ugh! i hated those comments. you are all belly.

have a good Thanksgiving Mary, tell your whole family hello. I bet Abby has grown too!

Miss said...

you are ONLY belly...and look FANTASTIC =)

Ryan Braley said...

I think you look awesome! So cute! I am so excited for you!!!!
This is Katie btw, NOT Ryan :)